February 7-8, 2020 — Center for Latter-day Saint Arts Dallas Festival
Miller Eccles Study Group Texas is thrilled to participate in “The Better Part: Women, Art, Faith” — the first-ever satellite festival of the Center for Latter-day Saint Arts, which will be held in Dallas on February 7 and 8, 2020.
Highlights of the festival include:
- A keynote address by Sister Sharon Eubank, First Counselor, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Relief Society.
- An exhibition of New Testament artwork by Jorge Cocco Santangelo.
- A group exhibition of artwork by Latter-day Saint women artists.
- Presentations by Neylan McBaine, Jeannie S. and John W. (Jack) Welch, Heather Belnap, Richard Bushman and many others.
- A chamber concert featuring works composed and performed by Latter-day Saints.
The full program is included below.
All events are free and open to the public. All who are interested are invited to attend.
Friday, February 7, 7 pm.
Keynote address by Sharon Eubank and opening of exhibitions.
Saturday, February 8, 9 am to 5 pm.
A day filled with presentations on the arts.
Saturday, February 8, 7 pm.
All events will be held at:
Museum of Biblical Art
7500 Park Lane
Dallas, Texas 75225