February 7-8, 2020 — Center for Latter-day Saint Arts Dallas Festival
Miller Eccles Study Group Texas is thrilled to participate in “The Better Part: Women, Art, Faith” — the first-ever satellite festival of the Center for Latter-day Saint Arts, which will be held in Dallas on February 7 and 8, 2020.
Highlights of the festival include:
- A keynote address by Sister Sharon Eubank, First Counselor, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Relief Society.
- An exhibition of New Testament artwork by Jorge Cocco Santangelo.
- A group exhibition of artwork by Latter-day Saint women artists.
- Presentations by Neylan McBaine, Jeannie S. and John W. (Jack) Welch, Heather Belnap, Richard Bushman and many others.
- A chamber concert featuring works composed and performed by Latter-day Saints.
The full program is included below.
All events are free and open to the public. All who are interested are invited to attend.
To register, click here, or go to http://www.centerforlatterdaysaintarts.org.
Friday, February 7, 7 pm.
Keynote address by Sharon Eubank and opening of exhibitions.
Saturday, February 8, 9 am to 5 pm.
A day filled with presentations on the arts.
Saturday, February 8, 7 pm.
All events will be held at:
Museum of Biblical Art
7500 Park Lane
Dallas, Texas 75225